Friday, April 19, 2019

And Cut!

It's hard to believe after 15 weeks in the classroom, my time as a student teacher is over. This week mainly consisted of wrapping up lessons with students and saying farewell to them.  I know that I am going to miss my students at Pequea Valley! Wednesday night was the Pequea Valley FFA banquet, so that day was dedicated to setting up and finalizing any banquet items that needed to be bone. During the banquet, I was awarded the Blue and Gold Award of Appreciation for my time spent at Pequea Valley. It has been incredible to work both with Doug and Jasmine and to teach the wonderful students of Pequea! Congratulations to the newly elected officers! 
One thing I will for sure miss are the students! Every class was full of laughter and excitement from the students. People would say I am an energetic and enthusiastic person but that comes from the people I am around. My students always kept me on my toes and never failed to make me laugh! 

On Thursday my large animal science class surprised me with a party! They even created a video for me! They were pretty secretive of about the whole thing because I was totally surprised! We played a couple rounds of Kahoot, which I lost terribly in! I now know I need to brush up on my random animal facts!

I still haven't process that I will no longer be walking into Pequea Valley. I am so proud of nearly 80 students I've had the chance to teach, and I am going to miss them greatly! Thank you Pequea Valley for an incredible and unforgettable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment